Maintenance Staff Training (MTO)
ALL4JETS Maintenance Training Organisation (MTO) is approved by the Polish Civil Aviation Authority for compliance with the requirements of EASA Part-147 – aircraft type training.
Under the current approval, we provide training (theoretical and practical) for the following types of aircraft:
- Embraer ERJ 135/145
- Embraer ERJ 170/190
- Boeing 737 MAX
- Boeing 737 NG
- Boeing 737 CL
- Airbus A320 Family
- Bombardier Q400
- CASA C295
- ATR 42/72
- Boeing 787
- Boeing 767
- Saab 340
- Basic knowledge for B1.1 and B2 license category as per Part 66
We also provide initial and refresher training courses for aircraft mechanics, technicians, other maintenance and CAMO personnel – in the current offer we have the following training available:
- Human Factors
- EWIS (level 2 and level 4)
- Fuel Tank Safety
- Aviation Law (EASA regulatory requirements –Part: 145, 21, 66, 147, FCL, OPS and other related EASA regulations).
- Maintenance program and reliability program development and aircraft cost management.
These training courses are also available in the initial (introduction) and refresher (recurrent) version.
- Bombardier Q400 refresher training.
Selected courses are available through our Internet platform (see e-learning tab)
On customer request, we develop dedicated training courses (also on e-learning platform), complying with the requirements and needs of the particular organisation.